Thursday, February 16, 2012

Now here is how I compare with other students of the class:

I am also passionate about new media like other students in the class (e.g. Amanda Cofsky,  Christopher Konkol  and Cynthia "Cindy" Skach) I come from the sketch rec lab and have previously taken class with Dr Shippman just like Jimmy Ho and Hong-Hoe Kim.
  • Music
  • TV & Video
    • While not very specific about the medium, most students like comedy series too such as big bang theory, new girl and modern family.
    • Social Networking
      • I use Google+ and LinkedIn as many of the others, I used facebook by the time of the first assignment but I deactivated it now, where I guess I differ from most now. Twitter and MySpace is used by some students as well.
      • Videogames

        No comments:

        Post a Comment